(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Lantana (Lavender)
In frost-free climates, it's a great perennial ground cover, as well. Lantana is a genus of about 150 species of perennial flowering plants in the verbena family, Verbenaceae.
Lantana plant grows up to 24 inches tall with a spread of up to 4 feet. Plant blooms in summer to fall season.
Planting and care
Simply choose a sunny location and plant them in well-draining soil. Although these plants are tolerant of many soil conditions, lantana flowers prefer slightly acidic soil. Mulching with pine needles is an easy way to raise pH levels in areas with low acid.
Caring for Lantana
- In warmer climates, you need not need any special winter care, though if you live in a more temperate climate, you should take care to mulch (shredded bark is best) your lantana over the winter and heavily prune in the spring.
- In colder areas, lantana should be treated as an annual, as it will not sustain itself over cold winters.
- Make sure to place it in an indoor area that gets a lot of natural sunlight.
Typical uses of Lantana
Special features: Attractive flower color
Ornamental use: Lantana plant is used as the ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I m really impressed with this plant properties.
Plant was healthy and growing.Delivered in well packed protective method. Appreciable. Thank you
Nice plant and vase. As well. I like it
Thank you very much. Love your company and site.
Its been a month I bought this plant. It came with very few broken leaves but its growing fast now. Very happy with this one.