- Best air purifier indoor plant.
- Best plant for AC rooms.
- Low maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Pleomele, Song of India (Golden)
This is a hardy decorative houseplant, native to Madagascar, Mauritius, and other islands of the Indian Ocean. The dracaena reflexa, Song of India, has yellow stripes on short, narrow, pointed green leaves that are spirally arranged on the stem and tufted at the branch ends. This is a slow-growing plant that can be used as a table plant, bush, or short tree. A very adaptable plant which can be grown in full sun outdoors, or in lower light levels indoors. A fantastic accent plant in tropical gardens. It is also an excellent air purifier plant according to NASA
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Do not overwater suddenly, check the moisture in the soil first. If too dry then apply water gradually.
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light. Gradually move it to more bright location.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for PleomeleSunlight
- Keep the plant indoor or outdoor with bright light.
- Protect the Pleomele plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Pleomele plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- Feed Pleomele plant every 2 weeks in spring and summer with organic fertilizer.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Pleomele
Special features: All dracaenas can be used to help clean the air of harmful toxins.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose. It is generally keep indoor in the living room and in terrace area.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Verry small size.but good product no any damage when i got it in my home delievery is superior
Have never ordered plants on line before but want to tell you how absolutely thrilled I am with the plants.
What is Botanical name of this plant?
i was satisfied .good packing ,but the leaf was damaged.so i gived 4 stars
Very good plant, very impressive packing, 2-3 leaves were dried. But will give 5 star