|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Money Plant Marble Queen
Money plants are very easy to grow, both in soil and water filled bottles, jars, and any container. Money plant care is quite easy and needs no expertise. It is believed that money plant brings good luck, prosperity, happiness and wealth. You can grow this as an indoor or outdoor plant.
Money plant has large, glossy, heart-shaped leaves of green marbled with cream colored. It required training up a totem pole or grow in a hanging basket. Also, you can decorate the pot to best display its attractive foliage. The leathery, shiny-surface, heart-shaped leaves are arranged alternately.
Planting and care
You can plant it anytime and in any season with great ease. You just have to cut a stem from the parent plant and plant it where ever you want. You can plant it anywhere whether in soil or in water. You can plant it in your garden as well as in your house. The best part about this plant is that you can plant it just by cutting a part of already grown money plant.
Just cut the stem of already grown money plant and plant it in the soil. Cut the fresh stem from the growth tip.
If you are planting it in soil then make a hole in the soil and plant it. If you are planting it as an indoor plant in a glass jar or bottle and you want to plant it in water then fill the bottle more than half and plant it.
Caring for Money Plant Marble Queen
- Money plants do not need much care if you do not overdo anything like sunlight, water, and fertilizers. It is difficult to kill so it is known as devil's vine or ivy.
- Some tips on how to care for a money plant are given below to grow it faster.
- When to plant, You can start planting your money plant in any season anytime.
- Where To Plant, Money plant can grow in both direct and indirect sunlight.
- However, too much direct sunlight can turn the leaves yellow and even burn them.
- I have placed my money plant in a shaded verandah where it receives only indirect sunlight and it is growing very well, spreading on the ceiling with 8 to 10 branches - all about 5 meters long.
Typical uses of Money Plant Marble Queen
Special features: You can grow this as an indoor or outdoor plant. Keep a stem of money plant in a bottle of water or plant into the soil and decorate indoor or outdoor.
Ornamental use: This plant is used for decorating your indoor and outdoor space like a balcony, terrace, patios, etc
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I got my order today but I m upset the plant is not good never purchase online plant from nursary live
It s lovely. The plant was carefully packed and seems to be genuine plant. I m happy with my purchase.
Good packaging and good plants& Nice deals...
Simply love the plant....healthy n beautiful!!....Thankyou for the free gifts!!
Perfect product to improve the ambience in your home and give it a fresh look!