- Easy to care.
- Air purifier plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Marginata (Dracaena marginata)
Dracaena Marginata, is a popular indoor plant originally from East Africa that is often used to adorn homes and offices. It is an attractive, stiff-leaved plant with colorful foliage that sometimes goes by the name dragon tree.
Dracaena Marginata is a very popular houseplant. Slender gray upright stems are topped by tufts of arching, glossy, sword-shaped leaves. Leaves are deep green with narrow reddish edges. Lower leaves fall off with age leaving distinctive diamond-shaped leaf scars on the stems.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Marginata
- Dracaena marginata plants prefer medium light but survive in lower light situations.
- Lower light slows down the growth rate and reduces the size of new leaves.
- It require well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
- Prune your plants in the spring before they hit the growth period as it help the plant to remain healthy.
- Always use a sharp blade or pruning shears when pruning your plants.
- If you use a dull blade, this can hurt the plant and make it more challenging for it to heal.
- Wipe the dust from the leaves with a clean, damp cloth.
- Remove dead, decay and infected part of the plant.
- For insect attack apply neem oil or any organic insecticide.
Application of Fertilizer
Typical uses of Marginata
Special features: NASA lists Dracaena marginata as a air purifier houseplant.
Ornamental use: Used as indoor plant in home and offices.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Absolutely no complaints! Beautiful plant, great packaging, prompt delivery.
Grown in coco-peat and hence requires less water while being relatively insect free.
Some leaves are green and some leaves are greenish yellow but anyway it looks great!
"I ve bought quite a few of these and are growing very well.
This plant is one of the easiest to grow and requires no extra attention.