|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Chamaedorea Elegans, Parlour Palm
Since parlour likes high ambient moisture levels, daily misting of parlour house plants are recommended. Place the parlour where it can get direct natural lighting if possible. Most indoor parlour cannot retain all their foliage and some leaf drop is to be expected.Follow fertilizing directions for the size container you have. A good potting soil, mixed with perlite for drainage works great. Just keep a check on the soil and allow it to dry out between watering. Parlour likes water, but loves drainage.Do not leave your containers of parlour outside during the winter months and expect it to live. In cold climate zones you must move the container into a protected warm area during the cold winter months.
Planting and care
Caring for Chamaedorea Elegans
- After your parlour palm has had time to establish itself you can move it into a shady spot or an area with indirect sun.
- The care is fairly simple, just water your plants when the soil becomes dry.
- Using a palm fertilizer is a good idea, but you should wait with newly planted palms for at least two months.
- Mites can be an issue with palms so keep an eye on the undersides of the leaves.
- If you notice mites, simply wash the leaves carefully in a warm water with mild soap.
- Do this periodically until the mites are gone.
- Also, remove brown and damaged leaves regularly.
Typical uses of Chamaedorea Elegans
Special features: Palms tend to lend themselves to creating shadows and reflections. You can stand a palm in an alcove that is lined with a mirror and create stunning effects. If you put one on each side of a fireplace, itâ€™s even doubly stunning. The shadows cast by the palmâ€™s fronds can pattern a plain wall. Spotlights can create good strong light for bold shadows.These are quite dramatic. Donâ€™t position spotlights too closely because this generates too much heat for the palm to withstand. Finally, lighting the plant from below can cast shadows onto opposite walls and even the ceiling.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
VERY nice im so Happy for this plant
Its been a month I bought this plant. It came with very few broken leaves but its growing fast now. Very happy with this one.
Buy this just 2 weeks ago .and its growing very nice
I m really impressed with this plant properties.
Can you ensure that your packaging will not spoil the plant.