(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Aglaonema siam aurora, Aglaonema lipstick
Aglaonema is also quite an undemanding plant.considered to be a shade tolerant plant with glossy dark green leaves with silver edges. The leaves of the species are oval and the trunk is erect. The plant is often grown in offices due to its unpretentiousness (this cultivar requires minimal care) and beautiful ornamental leaves.
Planting and care
The most preferred method for aglaonema propagation is propagation via stem cuttings, but can also propagate through seeds and root cutting. Propagation by seeds- Take the fresh aglaonema seeds which are found at the base of mature plant flowers, wash the seeds in H2O mixed water or in acidic water, prepare the seed germination soil mix or coco-peat mix, spread the seeds at the top it and cover very lightly. Place it in indirect sunlight, recommended temperature for seed germination is 25 â€“ 35-degree Celsius. It may take up to 45 -60 days for seeds to germinate.
Propagation via stem cuttings- Stem cutting is the most preferred method of propagation, cut the new shoots with minimum five leaves or old plant stem with a sanitized cutter and plant it into the soil or coco-peat mix. Place it in indirect sunlight, if the temperature is above 20-degree Celsius, new shoots will emerge from cuttings in 25-45 days.
Propagation via root cuttings- This method is the safest and assures success, the plant is separated from the mother plant with roots and planted in a new container and kept in indirect sunlight, newly planted plant starts building own root system in quick time like 5 -10 days. 15 -35-degree Celsius temperature is ideal for this method.
Caring for Aglaonema siam aurora
- Proper care for aglaonema starts with its proper placement.
- Your task is to find the area that receives less indirect light.
- Place your plant far from doors, air vents and windows in order to ensure it wont suffer from drafts.
- Fertilize the species at least 2 times per month.
- Water them from spring until autumn with an appropriate solution (1 tsp. soluble 20-20-20 analysis fertilizer and 1 gallon of water).
- Water the plant when the top 2 inches of the soil start getting dry.
- One of the basic care instructions includes wiping the leaves with a moistened cloth to remove dust and dirt.
Typical uses of Aglaonema siam aurora
Special features: Aglaonema or Chinese evergreen is an extremely popular houseplant, which is very easy to grow. While the different varieties might have subtle differences, they each have a few major similarities.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: It is used as the ornamental plant.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good one.. Good plant growth & good packing...
I put some water in this plant everyday and they grow like mad!
I Bought this product and received quickly .Quality wise awesome
Good quality they all grow nicely?
Verry small size.but good product no any damage when i got it in my home delievery is superior