** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today|
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today|
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Aglaonema Jubilee Petite
Aglaonema Crispum is also quite an undemanding plant.considered to be a shade tolerant plant with glossy dark green leaves with silver edges. The leaves of the species are oval and the trunk is erect. The plant is often grown in offices due to its unpretentiousness (this cultivar requires minimal care) and beautiful ornamental leaves.
Planting and care
It is usually grown as an annual. It is easily grown in moist, organically rich, well-drained soils in full sun. Avoid overhead watering. Start seeds indoors 6-10 weeks before last frost date or purchase starter plants. Set out plants/seedlings after last frost date.
Pinch stem tips of young plants to promote bushy type and prevent leggy growth. Deadhead spent flowers to prolong bloom. If flowering slows drastically after the first flush of bloom, consider cutting plants back hard and fertilizing. Snapdragons are inexpensive plants that are perhaps best repurchased each spring.
Caring for Aglaonema Jubilee Petite
- Proper care for aglaonema starts with its proper placement.
- Your task is to find the area that receives less indirect light.
- Place your plant far from doors, air vents and windows in order to ensure it wont suffer from drafts.
- Fertilize the species at least 2 times per month.
- Water them from spring until autumn with an appropriate solution (1 tsp. soluble 20-20-20 analysis fertilizer and 1 gallon of water).
- Water the plant when the top 2 inches of the soil start getting dry.
- One of the basic care instructions includes wiping the leaves with a moistened cloth to remove dust and dirt.
Typical uses of Aglaonema Jubilee Petite
Special features: Aglaonema or Chinese evergreen is an extremely popular houseplant, which is very easy to grow. While the different varieties might have subtle differences, they each have a few major similarities.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: It is used as the ornamental plant.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Great plant..looked nice n fresh wen i received ..Highly recommend it!
Appealing, elegant and easy to grow plant.
It is easiest to grow houseplant.
Perfectly shipped with care... Live plant is healthy...
?How many years will it live?
Any query about aglaonema jubilee petite - plant