(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Philodendron Ceylon (Green)
Winter hardy to USDA Zones 11 to 12. In the St. Louis area, this is an easy-to-grow indoor plant. Use a soil based potting mix. Place in bright indirect light. Avoid full sun. Tolerant of shade, but if conditions are too dark, stems become spindly.
Planting and care
Plant bulbs in autumn. Plants do not thrive in Zones 9 to 10 without a period of refrigeration; they need a cold, dormant period. Select a site with soil that drains well. How can you tell After a good rain, find a spot that is the first to dry out.
Caring for Philodendron Ceylon
- plant care is not difficult but does require vigilance. The vines need to be trained early when they are young. You may use plant ties or just weave them through trellis sections. Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.Pinch off the tips of the vines in the second year to promote branching which will fill the trellis with bushy growth.
Typical uses of Philodendron Ceylon
Special features: Popular indoor plant of easy culture. Train on a trellis or a moisture-retaining column, or trail down from a container or hanging basket.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Absolutely no complaints! Beautiful plant, great packaging, prompt delivery.
Amazed to see this plant.
Is the item durable?
Versatile plant that can be kept in sunny or semi-shade environments
Buy this just 2 weeks ago .and its growing very nice