- Best plant for low light condition.
- Low maintenance plant.
What makes it special:
Best air purifier indoor plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Philodendron Ceylon Golden
Philodendron Ceylon Gold is an evergreen, ornamental, climber houseplant. This unique plant has no back lobes on its leaves. It has paddle-shaped leaves are a bright almost fluorescent green color. Philodendron is one of the best air-purifying plants that remove airborne toxins such as formaldehyde, benzene, and trichloroethylene from the atmosphere.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Philodendron Ceylon Golden
- Keep the plant indoor or outdoor with bright indirect natural light or bright indirect artifical light.
- Protect the Philodendron plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Philodendron plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Philodendron plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
Application of Fertilizer
For re-potting procedure click here
Typical uses of Philodendron Ceylon Golden
Special features: Excellent air purifier plant.
Ornamental use: It makes an excellent container or house plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Couldn t find it anywhere else.
Awesome.... Really I feel its now safe to buy plants online. Perfect packing....Great idea.
Bit price is high but it s amazing plant, sun is not required only lighting is enough at any conditions even room light is enough for this plant.
Grown in coco-peat and hence requires less water while being relatively insect free.
Very nice plant but price is ok