Color: Lime Yellow
Gardens can contain flowers, plants, herbs, vegetables, and decorative elements. Using pebbles in a garden brings different colors and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.
Pebbles in the garden can serve other purposes, such as creating a decorative border or a landscaped path, providing a pretty ground and soil cover, and providing dry garden beds. Pebble a garden with a mix of pebbles and minerals that complement the vegetation in the yard.
- Superior quality
- Recognized as the best landscaping stones
- Need no maintenance
- Efficiently polished
- Comes ad smooth edges, rough edges, transparent & more
- Available in various sizes, shapes and colors
- Used for decorating home and parks
- Wall cladding
- Garden patios, pavements
- Waterfalls and realted decorations
- Used in aquariums and artistic monuments
- Garden walks / Pathways
- Water fountains
- Courtyard gardens.
- Used for decor purpose at hotels, restaurants as well as in households.
- Perfect for Flooring, Shower Floors & Walls and Pools etc.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
shiny pebbles. If you want to insert these in small vases it is a problem.
Price is higher but worth it
Very good quality and prompt delivery.
It looks too good on my lawn
pebble stones look superb when used to decorate the tops (soil) of certain (especially red) flowerpots with vigorous green plants growing in them.
Any query about super onex pebbles (lime yellow, medium) - 1 kg