|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Zamia Furfuracea
The plant has a short, sometimes subterranean trunk up to 20cm (8 inch) broad and high, usually with no ramification and marked with scars from old leaf bases. It grows very slowly when young, but its growth accelerates after the trunk matures. This fleshy trunk serves as a water reservoir in times of drought. When the plant is young, the fronds appear to rise directly from the ground.
Cardboard Palm Tree only looks like a palm. It s a Cycad native to Mexico and is much easier to please indoors than a real palm because of its tolerance of dry air.
Planting and care
Caring for Zamia Furfuracea
- Repot in spring when the plant becomes root-bound. Use a heavy container to prevent toppling, because plants can get top-heavy.
- Older plants can be top-dressed instead by replacing the top 2-3 in (5-7.5 cm) of soil with fresh soil.
- Avoid getting water on the base of the plant or the foliage, which can cause this desert-dweller to rot.
- Water the potting mix only.
Typical uses of Zamia Furfuracea
Ornamental use: Cardboard palm makes a great accent or specimen plant. Use near the patio, in mixed foundation plantings or in perennial beds. This cycad is salt resistant and can be used in beach-side plantings. Also makes a great container plant for the patio or deck. It is a great house-plant tough enough to survive occasional neglect and harsh indoor environments.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I have been growing exotic plants for 50 years
Today i got this plant...the colour of leaves touches heart.
Really very good product i have purchase one plant pack .
What can i do to maintain my plant?
Plant is in good health.. I m really happy with this little one.