|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Fishtail Palm, Caryota Palms
Interesting Fact: The leaves of the plant have jagged-edges that look like fins and fishtails, hence the name.
Fishtail palms are wonderful additions to any garden or living space. It can add a tropical island feel effortless.
Caryota palms are bipinnate palms, the only palms that have this sort of leaf anatomy. This more complex leaf arrangement makes for some of the most dramatic and beautiful of all the palm leaves. Each leaflet of a Caryota palm is somewhat triangular in shape, sort of the shape of a fish s tail. Hence the name fish-tail palm.
Planting and care
Fishtail palms can be propagated from seed. To sprout seed, keep it warm and moist in a small pot for 6-8 months. This plants can be propagated using suckers from the base of the mother plant.
Caring for Fishtail Palm
- Palms grow best when you let their roots fill the pot.
- They need soil-based potting compost and should not be re-potted unnecessarily.
- They are sensitive to chemicals and will be damaged if you expose them to aerosol sprays.
- If you need to treat them with insecticides, be sure what you use is suitable for a palm.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Appy the fertilizer during monsoon and the spring season.
Typical uses of Fishtail Palm
Special features: The close resemblance of their foliage to a fishâ€™s tail
Ornamental use: This plant is used as the ornamental plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
This plant is exactly what I wanted.
Worth Money. Good Product
Looking Good ....survived!!!!!!
This is easy to grow with low maintenance requirements
Gift for my father and he loved it