Bush Allamanda (Yellow) - Plant
** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today|
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today|
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Bush Allamanda (Yellow)
As shrub Allamanda grows very thick and get covered with yellow bell shaped 3 to 4 inches long blooms in growing season .
Although it doesn t have tendrils to climb but provided support can grow as vine too.
Planting and care
Allamanda is a bushy nature plant, large sized container is preferable as the plant gets heavy with the time. You may need to repot it every year. Regardless of size , make sure container has drainage holes at bottom to ensure smooth drainage of water. Put stone or brick pieces on the holes.
Caring for Bush Allamanda
- Allamanda is a bushy nature plant, large sized container is preferable as the plant gets heavy with the time.
- You may need to repot it every year. Regardless of size , make sure container has drainage holes at bottom to ensure smooth drainage of water.
- Put stone or brick pieces on the holes.
- Allamanda grows very rapidly and needs pruning due to its bushy nature.
- Also pruning increases air circulation in plant required for good growth.
Flowers are harvested throughout the year.
Typical uses of Bush Allamanda
Special features: Allamanda woody vine grows vigorously in full sun or semi shade, even in poor soil. The plant climbs grows rapidly, making it good for use over pergolas or on structures with some horizontal support.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Plants are used for an ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Where did you get the round plant stands with the feet on them?
Got the plant in excellent shape. Looks great!
I like very much this product.also i received a free gift on my order,i suggest everyone to buy N.L.
?What if i keep this plant in the office where it is AC? Will it survive there?
Very nice plants...looking so beautiful..thanku nurserylive?
Any query about bush allamanda (yellow) - plant