Minimum quantity to order : 10 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Oxalis (Pink) - Bulbs
Tuberous wood sorrels provide food for certain small herbivores. The genus is incredibly diverse and collectible. These funny looking bulbs will produce foliage and flowers in just 8-10 weeks. Some varieties have double flowers. Leaves are in a range of shades and delicate flowers bloom off and on during fall, winter and spring. Leaves of few varieties are clover shaped and some think the plant brings good luck. These leaves fold up at night and open when light returns.
Planting and care
Your Oxalis will rest for a while beginning the next growing cycle in early spring. Oxalis may attract aphids, white flies or spider mites. Because these plants have regular dormancy periods you can isolate your plant from any of your other plants and wait until the leaves fall to get rid of the pests. Leaves are in a range of shades and delicate flowers bloom off and on during fall, winter and spring.
Caring for Oxalis
- After blooming has finished for the season leave the foliage in place; do not cut it off. The leaves will gather sunlight and strengthen the bulb for the future.
- Late in the summer or in fall the leaves will yellow and die back as the plant slips into dormancy. You can remove the foliage at this point.
- Be very sure that the pests cannot reach other plants and clean the area of all fallen leaves thoroughly.
- Wipe down all of the surfaces using a diluted 50/50 alcohol/water solution if possible.
Typical uses of Oxalis
Special features: Attractive flowers
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Flowers will add beauty to your garden.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments