Diffon Starbright - Plant
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Diffon Starbright
Bearing narrower leaves than many other dieffenbachia varieties, Star Bright is an excellent houseplant with golden-green leaves splashed in dark green. Dieffenbachias are easy houseplants that tolerate a wide range of conditions. The name Dumb Cane reflects the fact that the acrid sap will burn the mouth and numb the throat to the extent that it may even paralyze the vocal cords.
Its leaves are large, oblong, and cream or light yellow with deep green spots and stripes in bands along the veins and border. Like any other Dieffenbachia, its sap is poisonous.
Planting and care
It can be propagated by a tip and nodal cuttings. It can attain a height of 6 feet in favorable condition. It likes high humidity and a draft-free atmosphere.
Grow in fertile, well-drained soil in full sun to light shade, with shelter from strong winds. Plant in the spring. Prepare the soil, mixing in 2 to 4 inches of compost.
Caring for Diffon Starbright
- Rotate the dieffenbachia house plant regularly to provide adequate light to all sides of the plant and prevent it from reaching towards the light on one side.
- Watering should be when the soil feels dry to touch.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize plants with organic fertilizers.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock. When potting or repotting plants, spring-time is best just before the growing season begins.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Diffon Starbright
Special features: Dieffenbachia is popular as houseplants because of their tolerance of shade.
Ornamental use: The large and showy dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Perfectly OK for indoor use with artificial lighting.
This plant is one of the easiest to grow and requires no extra attention.
Plant reached in excellent condition along with promised pot