** for new paypal users only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Phalaenopsis Orchid (Any variety, Pink)
This product has any variety of pink color flowers at the time of shipping.
Phalaenopsis orchid has a single growing stem produces one or two alternate, thick, fleshy, compact leaves. The inflorescence of this orchid is a raceme or panicle appears from the stem. This bloom can live for several weeks. If kept in indoor condition, the flowers may be live last two to three weeks.
Planting and care
You can propagate with the division of clumps, keikis, back bulbs and tissue culture plants. For orchid cultivation, the potting mixture should consist of charcoal, broken pieces of bricks and tiles, coconut husk, and fiber.
Foliar application of NPK 20:10:10 @ 0.2% should be done at weekly intervals on the whole plant and potting media, it should start from 30 days after planting. Use mist or overhead sprinkler to provide the water and to maintain humidity.
Caring for Phalaenopsis Orchid
- Re-pot the plant when grows large and overgrows its container, the potting material deteriorates, the plant has to be split or divided.
- It is better to re-pot epiphytes every year. The best time for repotting is when fresh roots emerge at the bases of the previous year growth.
- This orchid should have a 50-70% humidity level around them. You should spray the water on the whole plant and potting medium for maintaining the humidity.
- Also, you can select the area where fountain or water flow is available.
- You should keep the plant directly in front of airflow to maintain the humidity.
- After your orchid has finished blooming, use sharp scissors to cut off the flowering stem to promote regrowth.
- Crowding of plants can lead to problems with insect infestations and fungus. Keep air to circulate around the plant.
Flowers are harvested when they are fully open as the flowers.
Typical uses of Phalaenopsis Orchid
Special features: Orchid has showy flowers which is relatively easy to grow, with a central long stem and an attractive spray of flowers that can last up to four weeks.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Phalaenopsis orchid flowers are used in flower arrangement and bouquet.
Medicinal use: NA
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very happy with product. All the leaves were green and fresh. A very nice product in such a affordable price
I like the plant, this is the only plant survive 7 days in traffic and after 2 days it becomes healthier again.
Amazed to see this plant.
Thanks the plant is growing well
Very nice plant but price is ok
Any query about phalaenopsis orchid (any variety, pink) - plant