899Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Phalaenopsis KV Beauty FF Orchid (Yellow and pink)
This product has the yellow and pink colour combination flowers at the time of shipping.
Phalaenopsis orchid has a single growing stem produces one or two alternate, thick, fleshy, compact leaves. The inflorescence of this orchid is a raceme or panicle appears from the stem. This bloom can live for several weeks. If kept in indoor condition, the flowers may be live last two to three months.
Planting and care
Division of clumps, keikis, back bulbs and tissue culture plants. The potting mixture consists of charcoal, broken pieces of bricks and tiles, coconut husk and fibre for orchid cultivation. Foliar application of NPK 20:10:10 @ 0.2% at weekly intervals on the whole plant and potting media, it's starting from 30 days after planting. Mist or overhead sprinkler should use to provide water and to maintain humidity.
Caring for Phalaenopsis KV Beauty FF Orchid
- Re-pot the plant when grows large and overgrows its container, the potting material deteriorates, the plant has to be split or divided.
- It is better to re-pot epiphytes every year. The best time for repotting is when fresh roots emerge at the bases of the previous year growth.
- This orchid should have a 50-70% humidity level around them. You should spray the water on the whole plant and potting medium for maintaining the humidity.
- Also, you can select the area where fountain or water flow is available.
- You should keep the plant directly in front of airflow to maintain the humidity.
- After your orchid has finished blooming, use sharp scissors to cut off the flowering stem to promote regrowth.
- Crowding of plants can lead to problems with insect infestations and fungus. Keep air to circulate around the plant.
Flowers are harvested when they are fully open as the flowers.
Typical uses of Phalaenopsis KV Beauty FF Orchid
Special features: Orchid has showy flowers which is relatively easy to grow, with a central long stem and an attractive spray of flowers that can last up to four weeks.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Phalaenopsis orchid flowers are used in flower arrangement and bouquet.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Buy this just 2 weeks ago .and its growing very nice
I ve never ordered a plant online before. Will the plant not die doing delivery?
excellent plant. needs quite a bit of care though.
A happy customer ?? But like could the rate be a bit reasonably else all good ... thanks
VERY nice im so Happy for this plant