(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
Description for Kagji Nimboo, Lemon
In India, in terms of area under cultivation, citrus is the third largest fruit industry after Banana and Mango.When you grow a lemon tree in a pot, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First of all, container lemon trees will not get as large as lemon tree grown in the ground.When growing lemon trees in containers, the needs are very similar to lemon trees growing in the ground. The lemon trees will need good drainage, so make sure the pot has drainage holes.
Planting and care
- Citrus trees need a warm or mild climate zone. As long as frosts are not severe citrus trees will tolerate cool conditions.
- In cold zones grow only container versions, so when temperatures really plummet, bring them inside a greenhouse or enclosed porch.
- Citrus need full sun, so place them in the sunniest part of your garden or balcony.
- Pots must have drainage holes in their base and be elevated slightly off the ground.
- Water potted citrus two to three times a week, and possibly daily in very hot weather.
- Apply citrus food in small amounts monthly from August to mid autumn.
Caring for Kagji Nimboo
- Apply a good level of mulch around your tree but keep the mulch 5-7cm (2-3") away from the base. Mulch will hold moisture but will encourage rot if allowed to touch the tree trunk.
Typical uses of Kagji Nimboo
- The oval fruit is famous is used widely for its juice.
- The pulp and rind are also used, primarily in cooking and baking.
- Lemon juice is acidic in nature and makes it a cheap, readily available acid for use in educational science experiments.
- Lemon juice, rind, and zest are used in a wide variety of food and drink.It is used to make lemonade, soft drinks, and cocktails.
Medicinal use: There is a belief in Ayurvedic medicine that a cup of hot water with lemon juice in it every morning tonifies and purifies the liver.
Note: The following information is general guidelines. Be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines.
- http://www.grow-trees.com/why_trees/updates/trees/89/nimboo.aspx http://www.no-dig-vegetablegarden.com/growing-lemons.html http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/consultancy-services/73773-lemon-citrus-cultivation.html
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Over 90% germination. Good Quality