|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ziziphus
Ziziphus is a genus of about 40 species of spiny shrubs and small trees in the buckthorn family, Rhamnaceae, distributed in the warm-temperate and subtropical regions throughout the world. The leaves are alternate, entire, with three prominent basal veins, and 2-7 cm long; some species are deciduous, others evergreen.
Planting and care
Plants can be grown as a hedge. Wood - dense, hard, compact, tough. Used for turnery, agricultural implements etc. It makes an excellent fuel.
Caring for Ziziphus
- A single application of nitrogen prior to the growing season helps with fruit production.
- Although this hardy tree will tolerate drought, regular water will help with fruit production.
- There are no known pest or disease problems with this tree.
Typical uses of Ziziphus
Special features: They are large enough to handle and grow them on in a cold frame for at least their first winter.
Culinary use: The fruit can be eaten fresh, dried like dates or cooked in puddings, cakes, breads, jellies, soups etc
This powder is used in the preparation of 'kochujang', a fermented hot pepper-soybean paste.
Medicinal use: It aids weight gain, improves muscular strength and increases stamina etc.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments