|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Velvet Leaf Tree
It grows to 2 m tall, and has velvet-like heart-shaped leaves 15â€“25 cm broad. The flowers are yellow or orange, 4 cm diameter, maturing into button-shaped capsules which split lengthwise to release the seeds. The flowers and plants have a fruity scent.
Planting and care
Caring for Velvet Leaf Tree
- They should be placed in areas of your home that receive bright, but filtered sunlight.
- Soil should be kept only moderately moist at all times, do not over water this plant!â€‹
- You can even add some rocks or gravel to the bottom of your pot to ensure that water is draining well.â€‹
- Fertilize once a week during the growing season.
Typical uses of Velvet Leaf Tree
Special features: Parts Used: Whole vine, leaves, roots, seeds, bark.
Ornamental use: Bast fibers of the bark are made into rope.
Medicinal use: Pounded leaves used for snake bites, abscesses, and wounds.
Leaves and roots used for treatment of ulcers
Leaves used for scabies.
Roots used as diuretic. etc.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments