|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Velaiti Saunf, Star Anise
Fennel is a highly aromatic biennial herb, erect, shining green, and grows to 2.5 m tall, with hollow stems. The leaves grow up to 40 cm long; they are finely dissected, with the ultimate segments filament-like, about 0.5 mm wide.
Planting and care
Grow peonies in deep, fertile, humus-rich, moist soil that drains well. Soil pH should be neutral.
The soil will benefit from the addition of organic material in the planting hole. If the soil is heavy or very sandy, enrich it with compost.
Incorporate about 1 cup of bonemeal into the soil. Tamp soil firmly.
Caring for Velaiti Saunf
- Spare the fertilizer.
- Work the soil well before you plant, mixing in a little fertilizer, and that should be enough.
- Deadhead peony blossoms as soon as they begin to fade, cutting to a strong leaf so that the stem doesnâ€™t stick out of the foliage.
- Cut the foliage to the ground in the fall to avoid any overwintering disease.
Typical uses of Velaiti Saunf
Special features: Fennel is used in Indian cooking.
Culinary use: Fennel is used in Indian cooking. It is an essential ingredient while making biryani, the delicious aromatic rice preparation.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: Foeniculum vulgare (Apiaceae) commonly known as fennel is a well known and important medicinal and aromatic plant widely used as carminative, digestive, lactogogue and diuretic and in treating respiratory and gastrointestinal disorders.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments