It bears fragrant white flowers which have green buds.
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Sage-leaved alangium
Sage Leaved Alangium is a tall thorny tree native to India. It grows to a height of about 3 to 10 meters.The bark is ash colored, rough and faintly fissured. The leaves are elliptic oblong, elliptic lanceolate or oblong lanceolate.
Planting and care
Plant have long tap roots which need to stretch out so the plants prefer well-dug, loose, well-draining soil.
In preparing a bed, dig down 2 feet in depth and about 3 feet across to ensure the soil isnâ€™t too compact.
Caring for Sage
- Feed plants only sparingly; overfertilization can cause stems to break in the fall.
- You can add diluted fertilizer into the water, though avoid getting the fertilizer near the plantâ€™s base; it may help to build a moat in a circle around the plant about 18 inches out.
Typical uses of Sage
Special features: The wood is said to be hard and close-grained because of which good finishing is possible. It is used to make ornamental work, pestles and rollers and also is good as a fuel wood.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: Unverified information In Ayurveda the roots and the fruits are used for treatment of rheumatism, and hemorrhoid.
Externally it is used for the treatment of bites of rabbits, rats, and dogs.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments