|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Safed moosli
Chlorophytum borivilianum is a herb with lanceolate leaves, from tropical wet forests in peninsular India. The Hindi name is safed musli It is cultivated and eaten
Planting and care
Safed Musli requires well drained loamy to sandy loam soils rich in organic matter. Warm and humid climatic condition with good amount of soil moisture during the growing season favour luxuriant vegetative growth and facilitate fleshy root development.
Caring for Safed moosli
- The crop matures in about 90 days under cultivation. At maturity the leaves start yellowing and ultimately dry up from the collar part and fall down.
- The crop could thus be harvested when leaves have dried which occurs in the months of September/October.
- During digging of plants, fleshy root bunches should be lifted form the soil.
Typical uses of Safed moosli
Culinary use: leaves
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose
Medicinal use: The dried roots of asparagus are used in ayurveda as an aphrodisiac. They are available in the market as Safed Musli.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments