|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Pellitory is a slender herb with weak slender branches, between 10-30 cm long. Leaves are mostly ovate, rarely narrower, mostly 1-3 cm long, 0.5-2 cm wide, , thin and sometimes succulent. They are situated on slender stalks that are up to 3 cm long.
Common name: Parietaria debilis
Bloom time: August-November.
Height: 6 to 18 inches
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Prune plant every spring and destroy all old or diseased plant material. Wear elbow-length gloves that are thick enough to protect your hands from thorns or a clumsy slip, but flexible enough to allow you to hold your tools. Always wear safety goggles; branches can whip back when released.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 13 - 16°c
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- An accurate soil test will tell you where your pH currently stands.
- Acidic (sour) soil is counteracted by applying finely ground limestone, and alkaline (sweet) soil is treated with ground sulfur.
Flowers are crowded and borne in the leaf axils in twin, three flowered stems. Fruit is glossy, ovoid but flattened and approximately 1.5 mm long. Pellitory is found in S Ural, Caucasus, C Asia, Himalayas, Siberia, Mongolia, China, Japan, at altitudes of 2600-3900 m. Flowering: August-November.
- The parts of the plant that grow above the ground are used to make medicine.
- People take pellitory-of-the-wall for fluid retention, constipation, and cough.
- They also take it for a variety of urinary tract disorders including urinary tract infections (UTIs), kidney pain, and kidney stones
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments