(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ornamental Pomegranate Plant
All bear showy single or double summer flowers with ruffled petals surrounding a central cluster of stamens. Plants do well in average garden soils and tolerate poor soils as long as drainage is good. Plants also tolerate hot, humid summers and drought. If grown ornamentally, plants are best sited in locations protected from strong winds.
Planting and care
Plants that do not bloom are not getting enough light. Put your tree where it will get a bright light with some direct sunlight every day. Moving it outdoors for the summer is ideal. Just be sure to bring it back before the temperature drops to 50 degrees at night.
Heat should be second on your pomegranate seed care list. These seeds will germinate at normal room temperature in about 30-40 days. Bring the soil temperature up a few degrees and you can cut this time in half. Try surrounding your plant with foil and placing it in direct sun until the seedlings sprout.
Caring for Ornamental Pomegranate Plant
- Pomegranates need full sun. Keep an eye on the weather report and if temps threaten to drop below 40 degrees F (4 degrees C), move the plant indoors to a sunny window.
- Water the tree deeply about once a week, possibly more often during peak summer months. Fertilize the tree with a half cup of 10-10-10.
- During the growing season pomegranate tree is fertilized regularly, fertilize after every two weeks using half strength liquid 8-8-8 fertilizer according to the instructions of manufacturers.
- Pomegranate tree in pot often becomes zinc deficient, which is indicated by yellowing leaves. To overcome this, you can spray diluted zinc solution on foliage.
Typical uses of Ornamental Pomegranate Plant
Special features: Cottage gardens, wild gardens, meadows, prairies and naturalized areas. Good fresh cut or dried flower.
Culinary use: Consider cutting back plant stems in late spring before flowering to reduce overall plant height. Cutting plants back to lateral flower buds after initial flowering will tidy the planting and encourage additional bloom. Plants may also be cut back to basal foliage after bloom.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose. It can be kept indoor in living room and terrace area.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
They are the most beautiful, glossy, healthy plants I ve ever seen.
Can you ensure that your packaging will not spoil the plant.
Brilliant stuff, highly recommended.
Really very good product i have purchase one plant pack .
Got the plant in excellent shape. Looks great!