|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Kesar (crocus)
The domesticated saffron crocus, Crocus sativus, is an autumn-flowering perennial plant unknown in the wild. It probably descends from the eastern Mediterranean autumn-flowering Crocus cartwrightianus, which is also known as "wild saffron".
Planting and care
Caring for Kesar
- Keep lilies mulched so that their roots are cool. The mulch should feel moist but not wet.
- Apply a high-potassium liquid fertilizer every 2 weeks from early spring until 6 weeks after flowering.
Typical uses of Kesar
Special features: The bulbs multiply amazingly well, naturalize beautifully in lawns, and provide a splash of early color.
Culinary use: Saffron also contributes a luminous yellow-orange colouring to foods.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose. Its generally kept indoor in living room and in terrac area.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments