Kahu - Plant
The pack contains 5 bulbs each of
- Gladiolus bulbs
- Rajanigandha bulbs
- Zephyranthes bulbs
*Offer valid till stock last.
*Use coupon : NLGRZB
Soil conditions are important; soil should be well drained and possess a good measure of organic matter. Ph should be 7 or above, with moisture available at all times.
Common name: Arjuna
Color: White, yellow
Bloom time: Annually
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Basic process to be followed for planting this, do not overwater plant and apply organic fertilizer once in every 2 months.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: Well-drained soil
Temprature: 85° F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- You should be able to sow additional seeds every two weeks for a continuous harvest throughout the growing season.
- Fertilize 3 weeks after transplanting.
- Lettuce prefers soil that is high in humus, with plenty of compost and a steady supply of nitrogen to keep if growing fast.
- Use organic alfalfa meal or a slow-release fertilizer.
Direct seeding is usually preferred, 3 seeds every 8", thinning to one plant every 8" with 10" to 18" between rows. Floating row covers are helpful.
- The plant is used for ornamental and medicinl purpose.