|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Himalayan Silver Birch
Birch trees are prized for their outstanding bark characteristics and their graceful delicate foliage. Numerous species and cultivars are used in landscapes, and almost all are distinctive in bark coloration, growth form, and susceptibility to certain insect pests.
Planting and care
Overhead wires - A common mistake is planting young trees under overhead wires. Remember that most birch trees growing in yards can reach 40-50 feet in height.
Avoid areas that are compacted or likely to become compacted, such as along trails or driveways. Remember, birch trees have a very shallow root system that can be easily damaged by soil disturbance.
Caring for Himalayan Silver Birch
- select a growing site where the soil will remain cool and moist, but where the tree will also receive full sunshine on its leaves for much of the day.
- Avoid areas that are compacted or likely to become compacted, such as along trails or driveways.
- Birch trees do best on slightly acidic soils (pH 5.0 - 6.5).
- Most birch trees prefer moist but not wet soils.
Typical uses of Himalayan Silver Birch
Special features: White non-peeling bark that turns black as it ages.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose
Medicinal use: They have anti-rheumatic, hypouricemic, antihydropic and slimming properties that have been proven.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments