|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Crested Coelogyne
Coelogyne cristata has a tightly packed cluster of shiny, light green, round or egg-shaped pseudo-bulbs. Each pseudo-bulb is 2-8cm (0.8-3 inch) high and 2-4cm (0.8-1.5 inch) wide. Bulbs that have flowered gradually wrinkle and yellow. The pointed, strap-shaped, usually arching bright green leaves are 15-30cm (6-12 inch) long and 5cm (2 inch) wide.
Coelogyne cristata is an unusual Coelogyne in that its 30cm (12 inch) long flower stems rise from the base of the pseudo-bulbs. Each stem carries up to eight roughly bowl-shaped blooms, up to 10cm (4 inch) across.
Planting and care
Caring for Crested Coelogyne
- Coelogyne Orchids grow best with a humidity tray underneath them and 60-80% humidity.
- If you are not able to use a tray, it helps to mist your orchid to add a little humidity to the air (this works if your orchid is in a warmer area).
- The plants should never be over potted as this can cause excess water to be retained in the pot causing some stagnation of the compost.
- Use a medium grade compost and repot every April after flowering or alternatively allow them to grow into large specimen plants and repot every 2 to 3 years.
Typical uses of Crested Coelogyne
Ornamental use: his orchid demands to be grown into a specimen size to highlight its beauty. Also, Coelogyne cristata has high ornamental value as a cut flower lasting for 15 to 60 days.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
can you supply marble or terracotta rectangular pot?
It s lovely. The plant was carefully packed and seems to be genuine plant. I m happy with my purchase.
Is the item durable?
very durable plant to a wide range of conditions
How often I need to water it?