|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Blue Vervain
Verbena hastata is a flowering plant in the vervain family, Verbenaceae. It is a herb with opposite, simple leaves which have double-serate margins, borne on stiffly erect, branching square stems. The flowers appear in summer and are purple
Planting and care
Blue Vervain will grow to a height of 12-36 inch and begin to show dainty light purple flowers from mid summer into early fall. It will slowly spread and remain low to the ground, so allow plenty of space between plantings.
Vervain will grow best with full sun to partial shade. Soil should be well-drained.
Caring for Blue Vervain
- Blue Vervain is best sown direct in late summer or early fall.
- If starting in spring, stratify seeds in refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. Small seeds are light dependant germinators with naturally low germination rates.
- Moisten starting medium and lightly tamp into soil, and keep moist until seeds start to germinate, typically 3-4 weeks.
- Transplant outside once the last freeze has passed and plants show first (or second) set of true leaves.
Typical uses of Blue Vervain
Special features: Borders, meadows, prairies, native plant gardens or informal/naturalized areas.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose. Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments