|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Blackcohosh
Actaea racemosa, commonly called black cohosh, is an upright, Missouri native perennial which occurs in rocky woods in the Ozark region of the State. It typically grows to a total height (foliage plus flowering spikes) of 4-6 inch, but under optimum conditions can reach 8 inch. Small, numerous, creamy white, fragrant flowers appear in late summer to early fall in long, terminal racemes resembling fluffy spires (typically 1-2 inch long) rising well above the foliage on wiry stems.
Planting and care
Easily grown in average, medium moisture soils in part shade to full shade. Prefers humusy, organically rich, moisture-retentive soils.
Caring for Blackcohosh
- In order to plant black cohosh in the home garden, either purchase seeds from a reputable nursery or collect your own.
- To collect seeds, do so in the fall when the seeds are mature and have dried out in their capsules they will have started to split open and when shaken make a rattling sound.
- Sow these seeds immediately.
Typical uses of Blackcohosh
Special features: Adds architectural height and late summer bloom to a shaded part of the border or shade garden.
Culinary use: Black Cohosh as an a herb for herbal remedies and health benefits, plus culinary uses.
Medicinal use: Black Cohosh has been used by Native Americans for more than two hundred years, after they discovered the root of the plant helped relieve menstrual cramps and symptoms of menopause
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments