Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Bishop's weed
Aegopodium podagraria, commonly called goutweed (in its variegarted form) is one of the most popular ground covers for quickly covering large areas. Will rapidly form a continuous mound of attractive foliage typically growing to 8" tall with an indefinite spread.
Planting and care
Snow on the mountain plant is hardy in USDA plant hardiness zones 3 through 9.
Growing Aegopodium is easy in the right location.
It tolerates almost any soil as long as it is well-drained, and needs full or partial shade.
Shade is particularly important in areas with hot summers.
In locations with mild summer temperatures, snow on the mountain ground cover wonâ€™t mind some morning sun.
Caring for Bishop's weed
- Bishopâ€™s weed requires very little care. The plants grow best if watered during dry spells.
- In late spring or early summer, the plants produce small, white flowers.
- Many growers think the flowers detract from the attractive foliage and pick them off as they appear, but removing the flowers isnâ€™t necessary to keep the plants healthy.
Typical uses of Bishop's weed
Special features: Best in a pure, contained planting where it can be allowed to grow and spread solely as a ground cover.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose. Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
Medicinal use: Ayurvedic
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments