|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Atis Root
Aconitum heterophyllum is an Ayurvedic herb. The roots of the plant are paired and tuberous. They may be white or grey in color. The white tuberous roots are plumpy with a pale. yellow colour
Planting and care
Caring for Atis Root
- They are hooded, rounded, broader than long. Leaves are ovate-heart-shaped to rounded, 4-8 cm, the upper ones stem-clasping, all with large rounded teeth. Lowest leaves are deeply lobed and long-stalked. At higher altitudes, sometimes plants are smaller in size. Seed pods are 1.6-1.8 cm, shortly hairy, erect. Indian Atees is found in the Himalayas, from Pakistan to C. Nepal, at altitudes of 2400-400 m. Flowering: August-September.
Typical uses of Atis Root
Special features: Tips for keeping plants healthy; plus our favorite flowers and plants for ... Before planting, pat down the soil lightly with your fingers to eliminate any big air
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: Used in Ayurvedic preparations. It is useful in cough irritations and bronchitis, it is an anthelmintic.
- Shastri, M.R V. Sachittar Ayurveda, 19, 134 (1964)
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments