|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Arisaema triphyllum
Arisaema triphyllum, commonly called Jack-in-the-pulpit, is a spring woodland wildflower usually growing 1- 2' tall. Flower structure consists of the spadix (Jack) which is an erect spike containing numerous, tiny, green to purple flowers and the sheath-like spathe (pulpit) which encases the lower part of the spadix and then opens to form a hood extending over the top of the spadix.
Planting and care
Caring for Arisaema triphyllum
- As easy as growing Jack-in-the-pulpit flower is, so is its care as well.
- The plants survival depends on a moist, organically rich soil.
- Work a generous amount of compost in to the soil before planting and fertilize annually with additional compost.
Typical uses of Arisaema triphyllum
Special features: A tiny upright flower spike looks like a tiny man standing in an old-fashioned raised pulpit.
Culinary use: Jack-in-the-Pulpit root is used in alternative medicine and is edible (only after drying and cooking).
Medicinal use: Jack in the Pulpit root is acrid, antiseptic, diaphoretic, expectorant, irritant and stimulant. A medicinal poultice of root used for headaches and various skin diseases.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments