** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today|
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today|
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Anjeer, Common fig
Anjeer is a beautiful small tree with an interesting spreading habit. The breadth is often wider than the height of 15 to 30 ft. The bark is a smooth, silvery gray. The leaves of the tree are the identifying feature. They are about 4 inches long and have 3 or 5 lobes. The species name carica means having papaya-like leaves. The fruit, which is called anjeer, may be obovoid, top-shaped, or pear-shaped, 1 to 4 in long, and varies in color from yellowish-green to coppery, bronze, or dark-purple.
Planting and care
Caring for Anjeer
- Water regularly during the growing season but reduce watering in fall.
- Containers must be brought indoors in winter.
- Large containers may be overwintered in greenhouses, garages or basements.
- Wear elbow-length gloves that are thick enough to protect your hands from thorns or a clumsy slip, but flexible enough to allow you to hold your tools.
- Always wear safety goggles; branches can whip back when released.Start with pruning shears for smaller growth.
Late summer or fall
Typical uses of Anjeer
Special features: Ornamental or fruit tree. In Missouri, plants may be grown in sheltered locations outdoors with root mulch or in containers that are overwintered indoors.
Culinary use: Fruits are edible
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: Used in different pharmaceutical preparations.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Where did you get the round plant stands with the feet on them?
Good packing. Plant is very healthy and also I received free seeds offer & cashback . Happy :-)
Can i keep it in my ac room?
I like the plant, this is the only plant survive 7 days in traffic and after 2 days it becomes healthier again.
Received Plant nicely packed and healthy condition.
Any query about anjeer, common fig - plant