It is planted in gardens, and as a street tree.
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for American mountain-ash
The American mountainash is a delightful little treeâ€”whether in a yard, a park or a forest setting. The showy spring flowers, vibrant clusters of berries and amazing fall color make it a great landscape choice for the colder regions. And bird enthusiasts flock to this tree, as the berries attract many different types of birds.
Planting and care
It prefers a rich moist soil and the borders of swamps, but will flourish on rocky hillsides.
Caring for American mountain
- They are low-maintenance trees, needing little care and attention once established.
- They may need watering during prolonged dry periods in summer â€“ particularly in the first few years to ensure they establish well. Feed with a general granular plant food in spring.
- They need little or no maintenance pruning, except to remove dead, diseased or dying growth and to thin out overcrowded and rubbing branches. If pruning is needed, it is best carried out any time from late autumn to early spring.
Typical uses of American mountain
Special features: They are usually present during the fall and last through much of the winter making them great sources of food for birds.
Culinary use: The fruits (fresh or dried) contain iron and vitamin C. They are also acidic and rich in tannins, however, and should be eaten in moderation.
Ornamental use: It is cultivated as an ornamental tree, for use in gardens and parks.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments