|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Pachira Triple Buds
The plant is also known as Malabar chestnut or Saba nut. Money tree plants often have their slender trunks braided together and are a low maintenance option for artificially lit areas. Money tree plant care is easy and based on just a few specific conditions.
Its showy flowers have long, narrow petals that open like a banana peel to reveal hairlike yellowish orange stamens. The tree is cultivated for its edible nuts, which grow in a large, woody pod. The nuts are light brown, striped with white. They are said to taste like peanuts and can be eaten raw, cooked, or ground into flour to make bread. The leaves and flowers are also edible.
Planting and care
Plants are often grown as bonsai specimens and house plants, being very tolerant of drought and shade.
Caring for Pachira Triple Buds
- If your home is on the dry side, you can increase the humidity by placing the pot on a saucer filled with pebbles.
- Keep the saucer filled with water and the evaporation will enhance the humidity of the area.
- The plant should be repotted every two years in a clean peat mixture.
- Try not to move the plant around a lot.
- Money tree plants dislike being moved and respond by dropping their leaves.
- Also keep them away from drafty areas.
- Move your Pachira money tree outside in summer to an area with dappled light, but dont forget to move it back in before fall.
- The Pachira plant rarely needs to be pruned but as part of your annual money tree plant care, take off any damaged or dead plant material.
Typical uses of Pachira Triple Buds
Culinary use: Seed - raw or cooked. The raw seed tastes like peanuts, when roasted or fried in oil it has the flavor of chestnuts. The roasted seeds taste like cocoa. The seed can be ground into a flour and used to make a bread. The roasted seed is sometimes used to make a beverage. The seeds yield 58% of a white, inodorous fat which, when refined, is suitable for cooking.Young leaves and flowers - cooked and used as a vegetable
Ornamental use: The tree is also planted as a street tree, to provide shade and as an ornamental in gardens
Medicinal use: The skin of the immature green fruit is used in the treatment of hepatitis. The bark is used medicinally to treat stomach complaints and headaches. A cold water infusion of the crushed leaves is used to treat a burning sensation in the skin.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Some leaves are green and some leaves are greenish yellow but anyway it looks great!
Can this grown in hot places.
what are the dimensions of the pot?
Is this plant low maintenance.
I like very much this product.also i received a free gift on my order,i suggest everyone to buy N.L.