With this purchase you will get:
Description for Pachira O Shape
The plant is also known as Malabar chestnut or Saba nut. Money tree plants often have their slender trunks braided together and are a low maintenance option for artificially lit areas. Money tree plant care is easy and based upon just a few specific conditions.
Planting and care
Plants are often grown as bonsai specimens and house plants, being very tolerant of drought and shade.
Caring for Pachira O Shape
- If your home is on the dry side, you can increase the humidity by placing the pot on a saucer filled with pebbles.
- Keep the saucer filled with water and the evaporation will enhance the humidity of the area.
- The plant should be repotted every two years in a clean peat mixture.
- Try not to move the plant around a lot.
- Money tree plants dislike being moved and respond by dropping their leaves.
- Also keep them away from drafty areas.
- Move your Pachira money tree outside in summer to an area with dappled light, but donâ€™t forget to move it back in before fall.
- The Pachira plant rarely needs to be pruned but as part of your annual money tree plant care, take off any damaged or dead plant material.
Typical uses of Pachira O Shape
Special features: na
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I like very much this product.also i received a free gift on my order,i suggest everyone to buy N.L.
Perfect product to improve the ambience in your home and give it a fresh look!