With this purchase you will get:
Description for Lucky Bamboo Golden Ring Arrangement
Bamboo can be grown in water pot or soil pot. Spiral sticks are made after training lucky bamboo stick to grow in curls or decorating lucky bamboo containers. Nodes and internodes are present on the stem, leaves arise from the nodal region.
Lucky bamboo plants are extremely easy to take care of and require very little maintenance, making them a perfect gift for a grandmother on Mother s Day, or a grandfather on Father s Day.
Planting and care
It can be planted in soil as well as in the water. It's probably easiest and a little cleaner to grow in water and stones, though it can also grow in soil. Ultimately, it's up to you and will likely be determined by the pot or vase you have available.
Caring for Lucky Bamboo Golden Ring Arrangement
- As for what water to use, this plant is very sensitive to chemicals like fluoride and chlorine â€“ only use tap water if it's been sitting out for 24 hours (so the chemicals can evaporate.
- Otherwise, bottled water is best.
- Once the plant has grown roots, the roots must be kept covered with water.
- Add a mild solution to the water such as African Violet fertilizer. Since growth can be controlled by feeding, small amounts of fertilizer will keep the plant at a manageable size.
- Keep water fresh by changing it 3 times in a week, and always keep water levels just above the roots.
Typical uses of Lucky Bamboo Golden Ring Arrangement
Special features: Attractive foliage, stem, and arrangement.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Place this lucky bamboo arrangement in any spot in your house or office to enhance the good energy, to revitalize the bad, and to bring growth into your life.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments