Minimum quantity to order : 10 pieces
** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today|
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today|
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Nerine Lily (Random Color)
They are bulbous perennials. They produce spherical umbels of lily-like flowers in shades from white through pink to crimson. The leaves are threadlike and strap-shaped. Each flower is usually consisting of six narrow tepals.
Planting and care
Planting season is in the spring or summer season. Dig a hole about three times as deep as the height of the bulb. Set the bulb in the hole, pointy end up, then cover with soil and press firmly. Space bulbs 8 to 10 inches apart. Water thoroughly after planting.
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as
Caring for Nerine Lily
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- Avoid waterlogged soil.
- Reduce watering in the winter.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Nerine Lily
Special features: Flowers
Ornamental use: They are used as cut flowers as they produce long-lasting blooms.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Shall we use it in hanging pots ?
How much water should be applied to this plant.
Is it available in white color flower also.
Up to what height this plants grows.
What fertilizer should we use for this plant
Any query about nerine lily (random color) - bulbs