Minimum quantity to order : 10 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Hemerocallis, Day Lily (Mix Color)
These hearty bulbs are easy to grow and require minimal care, provided that you plant them in the right place. At home in both formal and naturalistic settings, lilies also most take readily to containers. Plus, they all make wonderful cut flowers! Daylilies are clump-forming perennials with arching, grasslike or straplike leaves. All the leaves arise from the base of the plant in two opposing ranks, resulting in a fan-like appearance.
Planting and care
Select a site that gets full sun. For dependable blooms, lilies need six to eight hours of direct sunlight a day. If it is too shady, the stems will attempt to lean towards the sun or get spindly and fall over. dig a hole deep and wide enough to accommodate the roots. Firm the soil around the crown, pressing down with both hands.
Caring for Hemerocallis
- Daylilies will grow in full sun in the North and will tolerate the same in the South with sufficient moisture.
- Plants grow well in partial shade, which is preferred for varieties with pastel flowers.
- Daylilies are drought-tolerant once established, but perform best with consistent moisture.
- Fertilize lightly once the plants are established, but avoid using mixes high in nitrogen.
- Do mulching in summer.
- Simply remove old foliage by cutting back to the ground or pulling off.
Typical uses of Hemerocallis
Special features: The flowers of some species are edible and are used in Chinese cuisine. They are sold (fresh or dried) in Asian markets as gum jum or golden needles or yellow flower
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Daylilies are ideal perennials with many uses in a landscape: as specimen plants in the garden or massed to stabilize a slope or to act as a carefree ground cover.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
these bulbs 2 came out really good.But t rest of t plants had small flower buds which later dropped.Plus t plant r not growing in height beyond half a feet or 1 feet.I planted them in pots. Advise
Can this flower plant grown in pots?
I want to buy this plant.
Which season i grow the plant
Hom much height it can grow ?