|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Variegated Spider Lily
Dense clumping plant. The leaves are strap-like and variegated. Flowers initially occur in clusters. Each cluster is at the base of a bract. White flowers that resemble those of the green-leafed Spider Lily. The inflorescences carry plantlets at the tips of their branches, which eventually droop and touch the soil, developing adventitious roots.
Planting and care
Chlorophytum comosum has a widespread native distribution in Africa. They will tolerate temperatures down to 2 degrees C (35 degrees F), but grow best at temperatures between 18 degrees C (65 degrees F) and 32 degrees C (90 degrees F).
Caring for Variegated Spider Lily
- Members of this family are not the easiest to look after, they should be fertilized about three times a year.
- The leaves and flowers should be cut off once they have died. If you live in a very cold area then the bulbs should be removed from the garden in the autumn, and stored indoors in a cool place. It may take as long as five years before you see flowers from your Crinum lilies
Typical uses of Variegated Spider Lily
Ornamental use: This plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Simply love the plant....healthy n beautiful!!....Thankyou for the free gifts!!
Very much happy with the product and service.
Keep it away from harsh direct sunlight to prevent leaf burn.
Got all healthy plants..thanks
Thanks the plant is growing well