(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Hemerocallis, Day Lily (Any Color)
These hearty bulbs are easy to grow and require minimal care, provided that you plant them in the right place. At home in both formal and naturalistic settings, lilies also most take readily to containers. Plus, they all make wonderful cut flowers! Daylilies are clump-forming perennials with arching, grasslike or straplike leaves. All the leaves arise from the base of the plant in two opposing ranks, resulting in a fan-like appearance.
Planting and care
Select a site that gets full sun. For dependable blooms, lilies need six to eight hours of direct sunlight a day. You can plant in the pot or ground. Use the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1).
Caring for Hemerocallis
- Daylilies are drought-tolerant once established, but perform best with consistent moisture.
- Fertilize lightly once the plants are established, but avoid using mixes high in nitrogen.
- Do mulching in summer.
- Simply remove old foliage by cutting back to the ground or pulling off.
Typical uses of Hemerocallis
Special features: Attractive flowering
Ornamental use: Daylilies are ideal perennials with many uses in a landscape.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments