(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Stylosanthes Hamata Grass
Species within the genus have many properties that make them valuable forage species. They are capable of nitrogen fixation and are capable of improving soil fertility in addition to providing high protein stock feed.
The genus is also noted for its ability to extract phosphorus from soils where it is not available to other species. Seeds are hard and long lived leading to high soil seed banks and rapid recovery following fire or heavy grazing.
Planting and care
Plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work. Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance. Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal. Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area.
Caring for Stylosanthes Hamata Grass
- S. hamata seed tends to flow more freely. As a result, an even wider range of-sowing methods can be used. Most seed is distributed either from the air or by ground spreading from fertilizer spinners, in the latter case mixed with a small quantity of fertilizer as a carrier.
- The ideal sowing time is just before the beginning of the next rainy season.
- Watering twice a week is sufficient
- Easily grows in shade.
Typical uses of Stylosanthes Hamata Grass
Special features: Hostas are a mainstay of the shade garden. This medium hosta can be mixed with other perennials in the border or woodland garden, or used as an edging plant, or massed and divided to create a dense ground cover.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments