Bermuda Grass B Grade - 250 Gm Seeds
Description for Bermuda Grass B Grade
Bermuda grass is a medium- to fine-textured warm season turf-grass that spreads by rhizomes and stolons.
It has excellent heat, drought, and salt tolerance.
Bermuda grass is the most widely used species on athletic fields and golf course fairways/tee boxes due to its high wear tolerance and rapid recovery.
The color of this grass is usually dark green and spreads by rhizomes and stolons. This grass has the ability to grow in extreme climate conditions because of its extensive root system. It has a good tolerance capacity against insects and diseases.
Bermuda grass can grow in coastal areas as well.
Planting and care
You can grow lawn grass by two methods, by direct sowing and by raising nursery. The best time for planting Bermuda grass seed is in late spring or early summer. In ideal condition, Bermuda seeds can germinate in seven to ten days and can fully grow as grass within 60 to 90 days. If conditions are not ideal, it may take longer time. During germination, Bermuda grass needs a lot of water and the soil needs to be always kept moist.
Use 1 - 1.3kg of seed per 1000 square feet. Start by raking the area to be seeded until it is as smooth as possible. Make a mixture of equal parts of sand and seed. The seed can be broadcast using a spreader or by hand for smaller areas. To avoid skips in the lawn, distribute half the mixture lengthwise and half of the mixture crosswise.
Caring for Bermuda Grass B Grade
- Bermuda grass care is not difficult. A light daily watering is all that is necessary while the grass is establishing.
- Once the grass is established, the watering frequency can be decreased, but the amount of water per watering session increased.
- As soon as the grass reaches 2 inches, it can be mowed with a sharp blade. Mowing will help the grass toughen up and spread.
- Fertilize six weeks after planting with a complete fertilizer that releases nitrogen slowly.
Typical uses of Bermuda Grass B Grade
Special features: Best for lawns and sport grounds.
Ornamental use: Bermuda grass is planted for beautiful and durable grass lawns.
Medicinal use: Used as a traditional herb in Ayurvedic medicines. It is beneficial to wounds, piles, eczema, urticaria, injuries, eye problems, skin rashes, constipation, indigestion, constipation, mental debility, diabetes, epilepsy, vaginal problems, menstrual problems, gynecological problems.
- https://www.outsidepride.com/seed/grass-seed/bermuda-grass-seed/Planting-Bermuda-Grass/ https://www.outsidepride.com/seed/grass-seed/bermuda-grass-seed/Planting-Bermuda-Grass/
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments