|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Squash Walthum Butternut (Bell Shape)
Butternut squash is one of the many different kinds of winter squash such as pumpkin. Butternut squash, also known in Australia and New Zealand as butternut pumpkin or gramma, is a type of winter squash. It has a sweet, nutty taste similar to that of a pumpkin.
Its a great source of complex carbohydrates and fiber as well as high in potassium, niacin, beta carotene, and iron. It stores well without refrigeration or canning and each vine will yield from 10 to 20 squash if properly maintained.
Planting and care
The butternut squash growing season begins when all danger of frost is past and the soil is well warmed by the sun, about 60 to 65 F. (15-18 C.) at a 4-inch depth. Butternut squash plants are extremely tender and the seedlings will freeze with the slightest frost and seeds will only germinate in warm soil.
Caring for Squash Walthum Butternut
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- FFertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
Typical uses of Squash Walthum Butternut
Special features: Nutritious fruit
Culinary use: Squash is used for the cooking purpose.
Medicinal use: Butternut squash contains beta-carotene.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Nicely packed. Have tried some of the seeds and they germinated quite well - would recommend to all