Tomato Marglobe - Seeds ( buy1get1free )
Description for Tomato Marglobe
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
Botanical name: Solanum lycopersicum
|Yellow||Year round||Height : determinate 3-4 , indeterminate 7-15
Planting and care
|Solarize your soil to control nematodes, weeds and other pests and disease pathogens.
Moisten the area and cover it with a sturdy plastic trap.
|Choose well drained, deep and loamy soil.
Plan on providing fertile, organically enriched soil with a pH between 6.2 and 6.8 for best flavour.
Blossom-end rot is due to calcium deficiency. Lime the tomato soil at the rate of 5 pounds per 100 square feet.
|Tomato plants need at least an inch of water per week; so water them well, especially during dry spells.||Germination 60-85 F
For Growth 70-75 F
|Fertilizer 1 week before planting. Avoid high N and K at blossom time.<
Too much leaf growth may indicate too much N or too much water
Fertilizer formulas such as 5-10-10 are good.
Bone meal or ground rock phosphate are also good.
Caring for Tomato Marglobe
- Water generously for the first few days.
- Water well throughout growing season, about 2 inches per week during the summer. Keep watering consistent!
- Mulch five weeks after transplanting to retain moisture.
- To help tomatoes through periods of drought, find some flat rocks and place one next to each plant. The rocks pull up water from under the ground and keep it from evaporating into the atmosphere.
- Fertilize two weeks prior to first picking and again two weeks after first picking.
- If using stakes, prune plants by pinching off suckers so that only a couple stems are growing per stake.
- Practice crop rotation from year to year to prevent diseases that may have over wintered.
Typical uses of Tomato Marglobe
Want to write review ?Click here to Login
What garden lovers say ... ?
5 / 5 Pukhrambam Kavita 03 September 2017
This plant loks soo cute.
5 / 5 Dhiraj Gome 02 September 2017
almost all seeds did sprout but growth is slow
5 / 5 Sandeepa 29 August 2017
Some good number of seeds have germinated . Would know better later on when they would eventually produce flower & egg plant
Tag cloud : buy online vegetable seed Tomato Marglobe - Seeds,buy vegetable seeds online Tomato Marglobe - Seeds,buy online seeds Tomato Marglobe - Seeds,buy seed online Tomato Marglobe - Seeds,buy vegetable seeds online india Tomato Marglobe - Seeds,Tomato Marglobe - Seeds seeds buy online,online vegetable seed nursery Tomato Marglobe - Seeds,Tomato Marglobe - Seeds seed nursery,Tomato Marglobe - Seeds nurs