1 packet contains - 100 seeds.
Description for Tomato F1 Hybrid Suhyana
Botanical name: Solanum lycopersicum
Planting and care
Moisten the area and cover it with a sturdy plastic trap.
Plan on providing fertile, organically enriched soil with a pH between 6.2 and 6.8 for best flavour.
Blossom-end rot is due to calcium deficiency. Lime the tomato soil at the rate of 5 pounds per 100 square feet.
For Growth 70-75 F
Fertilizer formulas such as 5-10-10 are good.
Bone meal or ground rock phosphate are also good.
Caring for Tomato F1 Hybrid Suhyana
- Water generously for the first few days.
- Water well throughout growing season, about 2 inches per week during the summer. Keep watering consistent!
- Mulch five weeks after transplanting to retain moisture.
- To help tomatoes through periods of drought, find some flat rocks and place one next to each plant. The rocks pull up water from under the ground and keep it from evaporating into the atmosphere.
- Fertilize two weeks prior to first picking and again two weeks after first picking.
- If using stakes, prune plants by pinching off suckers so that only a couple stems are growing per stake.
- Practice crop rotation from year to year to prevent diseases that may have over wintered.
Typical uses of Tomato F1 Hybrid Suhyana
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Is this vegetable seeds are hybrid or non hybrid ?
Good quality seeds, sprouted in couple of weeks
Seeds are Ok .. germination took about 25 Days ..
Nicely packed. Have tried some of the seeds and they germinated quite well - would recommend to all
I m happy with this nice vegetable seeds product
Any query about 1+1 tomato f1 hybrid suhyana - seeds