|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Sem Phali, Lima Beans
Phaseolus lunatus is a legume grown for its edible seeds, or beans.
Planting and care
They are usually shipped in the spring as bare roots when plants are fully dormant, well before they have leafed out. Theyâ€™ll look like a bundle of sticks on arrival. Note, they are not deadâ€”simply dormant.If you are buying container-grown plants (vs. bare-root plants), plant them by May or early June for best results.
Caring for Sem Phali
- To help conserve water, reduce stress, and encourage healthy growth, apply a 2- to 4-inch layer of chopped and shredded leaves, grass clippings, or shredded bark around the base of your plants.
- Allow about an inch of space between the mulch and the base stem of the plant.
November to january
Typical uses of Sem Phali
Special features: Commercially grown pantropically for its seeds/beans. Interesting small ornamental tree for tropical areas.
Culinary use: sem phali green pod is consumed as vegetable and its bean as pulse.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very nice packaging, with labelling of all the seeds. Variety of seeds available and its a great value for money.
Very Good Quality Seeds
Good Product, need to have more Seeds.....
Can be grown in pot??