With this purchase you will get:
Description for Heart Shape Bamboo
The meaning of lucky bamboo varies depending on number of stalks, but the basic symbolism stands for Wealth, Happiness and Longetivity. The three symbols of lucky bamboo make it a perfect present for weddings, house warming gifts, new job promotion and even birthdays.
Lucky bamboo plants are extremely easy to take care of and require very little maintenance, making them a perfect gift for a grandmother on Mother s Day, or a grandfather on Father s Day.
Lucky Bamboo is one of the most popular feng shui cures. You can see feng shui lucky bamboo in most floral shops nowadays. These cute little arrangements in their exotic containers are stalks of Dracaena sanderiana, a plant native to the equatorial West African region.
They are not bamboo.
So, why is it called the "lucky bamboo"? Most likely, because cuttings of the Dracaena look like the bamboo and the Chinese have for centuries associated the bamboo with good fortune, fortitude, and resilience.
The lucky bamboo arrangement is a perfect coming together of the five essential elements of Feng Shui - earth, wood, water, metal, and fire.
- The rocks or pebbles in the plant container symbolize earth.
- The vertical stalks symbolize wood.
- The bamboo stalks are generally placed in water.
- Metal is found as small ornaments or coins in the container.
- And fire is any color of red, pink, burgundy, or maroon that can be added.
- Two stalks represent love.
- Three stalks represent Fu (happiness), Lu (wealth), and Soh (long life).
- Five stalks represent the areas of life that represent wealth (e.g., spiritual, mental, emotional, physical, and intuitive).
- Six stalks represent good luck and wealth.
- Seven stalks represent good health.
- Eight stalks represent growth.
- Nine stalks represent great luck.
- Ten stalks represent perfection.
- Twenty-one stalks represent a powerful blessing.
Place this lucky bamboo arrangement in any spot in your house or office to enhance the good energy, to revitalize the bad, and to bring growth into your life.
Planting and care
It s probably easiest and a little cleaner to grow in water and stones, though it can also grow in soil. Ultimately, it s up to you and will likely be determined by the pot or vase you have available.
Caring for Heart Shape Bamboo
- As for what water to use, this plant is very sensitive to chemicals like fluoride and chlorine .
- only use tap water if it s been sitting out for 24 hours (so the chemicals can evaporate. Otherwise, bottled water is best.
- Once the plant has grown roots, the roots must be kept covered with water. Again, 1-3 inches is all it takes.
Typical uses of Heart Shape Bamboo
Special features: Lucky Bamboo is one of the most popular feng shui cures. You can see feng shui lucky bamboo in most floral shops nowadays. These cute little arrangements in their exotic containers are stalks of Dracaena sanderiana, a plant native to the equatorial West African region.
Ornamental use: Place this lucky bamboo arrangement in any spot in your house or office to enhance the good energy, to revitalize the bad, and to bring growth into your life.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Dose u give instructions on how to maintain them??
Can you ensure that your packaging will not spoil the plant.
Great plant for a green gift
Nurserylive have adorned my garden, really beautiful!! I
Nice plant without any damages????
Any query about heart shape bamboo - plant